• jennt25 аватар Автор темы
  • Живу я здесь
  • Живу я здесь
  • Спасибо получено: 0
[ZIP] Aiming for Enrike - Music for Working Out [Album ZIP RAR]

Artiste: <strong>Aiming for Enrike</strong>
Album: <strong>Music for Working Out</strong>

Cliquez ici ►► filegot.site/music_forum?q=Aiming+for+En...020)+Album&i=PX8aWYD
Telecharger Album ►► filegot.site/music_forum?q=Aiming+for+En...020)+Album&i=PX8aWYD

2020 Aiming for Enrike - Music for Working Out { ZIP/Mp3 ALBUM }, (mp3) Aiming for Enrike - Music for Working Out (2020) Album Télécharger
By Aiming For Enrike released in 2020 via Pekula.
Really good! And we have some festivals coming up this summer; first theres Nattjazz festival in Bergen, then ya festival in Oslo. We are planning a European tour in the fall!
ArcTanGent Festival have partnered with Roland Europe Group and BOSS to bring a shipping container demo studio to the festival this Summer. The 20ft shipping container, with viewing platform roof, stretch tent and seating will host Breakfast Sessions with Toska, CLT DRP, atotaso.
Der hvor de tidligere har eksperimentert med styende svingninger og frenetiske angrep, har musikken til Aiming For Enrike n beveget seg mer og mer mot klubben og dansegulvet. Det er.
Can you feel it? Its that week of ArcTanGent tremor that runs through those in the know. The genreshirking festival all the way over there in Bristol is highly regarded for those who love their alternative.
On material for their next album. In early June 2014 Prog magazine Radio Show on Team Rock Radio in the United Kingdom published tour dates for an Inside.
Maverick electromathpostrock duo AIMING FOR ENRIKE have unveiled their new single and video for Infinity Rider, released September 13th via Pekula Records. The video, filmed live on tour in Japan, is available to watch here.
? TA: Its great fun to do things with other musician! Like the thing we did with Marty. I am sure we get inspired in some way. But i cant point.
15th September, Pretty Little Enemy have released second single Collide along with a new video! the band have said We are all extremely proud of the album, and cant wait to explore the.
Via Pekula Records.And today theyve shared a new live clip for the new single Infinity Rider, captured in Tokyo. The track blends the complexity of prog rock with Battlesstyle math rock, with a bit of disco groove to it as well.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

• Страница: